~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lionel Days

Click to enlarge
I still have some of the old catalogs from when I was a kid and I can remember how I loved searching through all the pages and studying the advertisements with great detail! I could spend hours dreaming about things in the catalog.   It was fun.  Many of us had our introduction to model trains when we were young and it has stayed with us over the years.   Jeff's open house got me thinking about my old layouts again.   If I can make it, I would love to see his trains run.  I think he said that he can run 5 or 6 at once.  It sounds like an excellent way to start off the new year.  Thanks Jeff for inviting us.  By the way, look at those prices from 1954. Wow!!  Talk about the good old days.

No comments: