~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, February 6, 2014

Trans Europe Express (G scale and Actual)



 Here is a set of videos I found from Germany that show the TEE.  The link will take you (I think) to video 16-of-33.  I watched 16,17,18 and 19.   They show a model railway Club, A Train Show and the actual train itself plus I assume many other videos.  I thought they were interesting.  To take a look click here:

 (2/7)  I looked at the remainder of these. All are good but especially liked #2 for detail of lighted interior and sound system,  #5 for Smoke.  "For the real train" #20 shows interior of cars and cab, and #27 for great views of a long train and the countryside.  Only a couple I skipped through and didn't like.  I can see why this is such a popular train and PIKO did a great job of reproducing it in G scale.

No comments: