~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, February 15, 2014

Whitefield Lions Club Model Railroad and Dollhouse Show



 One of my favorite shows because it was the first train show I ever went to.  Today my daughter and I stopped in to visit the annual Lions Club Dollhouse and Model Railroad Show in Augusta.

The stage features the 3-Railer's Layout.  I immediately recognized Jeff and Maurice below and completely messed up the picture.  But had a nice talk and it was fun to see them again and talk to some of the other guys.  I saw our Norm and he is feeling a lot better!   Talked to Ed and Brenda who are working on a nice O gauge layout at Norm's Trains in Casco.
I also talked with Steve who is ready to hike the Application Trail in March through August.

1 comment:

Station Master said...

Norm Waycott reminded me there is another good train show coming up next Saturday in Portsmouth.