~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Getting in the Mood


  This is a great picture!  It came off a website  from a man that builds the lighthouses.  They are beautiful but expensive.  Sorry, I lost track of the site's address but the picture put me in the mood to start planning for spring and my own layout.  So far all I have done is buy 5 packets of different colorful flowers seeds.  But just that made me feel good!  I would like lots of bright flowers this year.   I am about to buy some spring bulbs.  They always come up good, and are easy to do.  I wish they last a little longer but they do get you off to a good start.   I have not had much luck planting roots but bulbs seem to do well.  Gigi does a great job on our deck with hanging plants and pots and container plants.  It really is something to look forward to,  here's hoping you are too!

Update:  Thanks Tiny ~ Here is the website:  http://www.americanlawnlights.com/   He has the Nubble Light, it is beautiful.  To nice to bring into the Mall (my opinion)  You can get a cheap substitute at Christmas Tree but you do get what you pay for.   I bought one last year and I liked the look of it out by the water garden. The solar light came on at night and drove me crazy!  luckily it did stop working in about a week. 



No comments: