~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, July 21, 2014

'Big Blue' Signup button is back

Yesterday Norm called and said he wanted to reserve Thursdays for the "Circus Guys".   Just like old times!  In prior years I had brought a sign up sheet to the Annual Meeting.  He was usually the very first to sign up. This year I missed the meeting but I had the electronic version ready to go and thanked Norm for being first again!  I said I would put it back up on the top of the Blog, right under our Logo.

You can click on the "Blue Button" anytime to see the calendar and what slots are open or see who is planning to come in.   Then if you wish to reserve a spot for yourself,  just fill in the simple form and click on submit.  It's never to early to sign up.

No comments: