~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, July 17, 2014

Facebook Example

Click on image to view

  I was on the Conway Scenic site enjoying all their nice pictures when I saw a picture that I recognized.  It was Carl's station at the Mall a couple of years ago.  If you read the comments you will see that member Chris Libby answered the question of who built the model.

 It makes me wish someone who knows about Facebook would set up a place on Facebook where people who come to the Mall and see our layout would have a place to post their pictures.  If you are interesting in doing this please let me know.  I can help link the Blog to the Facebook  Account, but I do not want to be responsible to maintain the Facebook  Account.  John

No comments: