~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, October 29, 2015

Australian Garden Railway from Gary Newton

To all at MGRS,
 
My name is Gary Newton and I am from Ballarat Victoria Australia. I have been into Garden Rail for 30 plus years, starting with a second Mamod loco in 0 Gauge and most recently 2 Accucraft 7/8 scale locos, a Fairymead and also the Emma. These are both terrific.

Over the years I have found quite a few locos and made much of my own rolling stock. In recent times I came across the amazing videos by Eric Schade on You Tube and I must say that I am very impressed, he certainly does a good job.
I would very much like to get in contact with someone over there who has similar interests to my own. I am sending some pix of what I have been up to.
 
 Best Wishes from Gary Newton Ballarat Victoria Australia

Accucraft Baldwin 4 4 0 with Bachmann Rolling Stock



 Argyle Loco Works Bantam

Home Made 0 4 0 loco Gidgee in 0 Gauge



My Station

Roundhouse Darj B Loco and Brass Rolling Stock

Myself

No comments: