~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, February 28, 2016

Australian Hobby Pox Report

To all at MGRS,
I spent some time  hospital recently and while I was there
my good wife Marj bought the most recent copy of the
Australian Rails In The Garden magazine to look at, always
very interesting, but on the last page were some For Sale
ads, Locos of course. One of these was for an Accucraft
Decauville 0 4 0 loco Unused, Still In The Box, asking
price was very reasonable, soooo using my little Flintstones
Vintage mobile phone I contacted the seller and arranged to get
the loco, we sent the payment for the loco the day after I got
out of hospital, So I have say that I am also a victim of the Dreaded
Hobby Pox. Does It Ever Stop ? ? ?


Best Wishes from Gary Newton Ballarat Victoria Australia

No comments: