~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Lot More Than I Thought

I spoke in haste the other day when I said only a few members benefit from the Blog. I though I better take a look and see actually how many people had participated and there were a lot more than I thought! So, I thought I had better set the record straight, and as they say on TV, "And Now In No Particular Order". . .
White Anchor & Quarry Railroad. . . Jeff Waring . . . . Meadowbrook & Casco Bay Garden Railroad . . .Doug Johnson . . . . Great Works River Garden Railway. . . Mike . . Lucy. . Brandon. . . . . . . .Mythical & Mayical RR . . . .Chris . . . . . . . Pine State Railroad . . Barry and Buckie . . . . Potato Blossom Route . . . Ed and Brenda . . . . "Mr and Mrs Deere" . . . . . Littleville Falls Railroad . . . . John and Gigi . . "Station master" . . . . . .Old Mast Railroad . . . .Ray and Terry . . . . "Ray Trainman" . . . . . Spruce Creek Garden Railroad . . . . . Ed Smith . . . . "SCGRR" . . . . . . Vaguely Wiscasset & Quebec . . . .Scott Gould . . . . . ."Eric in Pittsburg" . . . . . Muscongus and Penobscot Railroad . . . . Ted and Betty . . . ."Ted" . . . .Soudabscook and Penobscot Valley Railroad . . . .Joey Kelley . . .S&PVRR . . . . Guest Bloggers have Included . . . . 'John in Mt. Pleasant Michigan . . . . .Bruce in East Rochester, NH. Plus many others that I know do look for sure or have been the Subject of Blogs . . . . . . ."Ivan and Gerry" . . . Violette Hill Railroad . ."Paul and Rachel" . . . "Dick and Shawn" . . ."Toot an Chug" . . . . .and of course . . . Overlook Garden Railway . . . Home of the 'Extravaganza" and our leader. . . . . Plus the 500 picture Slideshow of the Fryeburg Show with all of the above plus Tice and Earnie and Walter and Mark and Earl and Greg and many others that I do not know . . . I take back my remark about only a few benefiting from the blog . . . . I guess at way over Eleven Thousand Hits and counting, there truly are "A Lot More Than I Thought".
So MGRS Members keep up the Good Work, but read that Blog Help Page-1 and keep trying to improve. Thanks!

No comments: