~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How Perceptive are You?

Google will not help you at all. This one is just for MGRS Blog Viewers. See if you can locate the latest addition to the Left Hand Side of the Blog, and within that, the question is "What does not belong?" or what item seems out of place?

Hint: [The answer is not in Station Stop. I know, nothing makes any sense in there, that is why I like it.] This is a brand new Item. Good luck, look around and see if you can find what I am referring to.

2 comments:

SCGRR said...

The "CAT" doesn't belong in the "Train Slide Show".

Station Master said...

Absolutely Correct! But I loved the picture. I did not know it was so wide! We took it to Nova Scotia last year. It moves right along on those hi speed hydrofoils. 50 mph is fast over the water. Nice going Ed, you win!