~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi Blogger's we are off to a great start!

2009 has started out with a flurry of blogs. I think we all love to hear from each other and I hope more people keep joining in. Especially in the cold dark months of winter it is nice to keep in touch.

As our volume increases I do want to mention one thing about putting "Labels" on your blogs. If you look at Special Section you will see that each time you make a new label it appears as a separate entry. I am afraid the list will grow so large that it will not be useful. So as we start a new year I want to remind you that it is not a requirement that every blog have a unique lable, so you might consider leaving some of them blank. Or you might try to combine your blogs together under an existing lable when you can. You can choose an existing lable from the list by clicking on 'show all' and selecting one from the list. You can also have multiple lables seperated by a comma. This is not a big deal and I want you all to please feel free to make a new label when ever you want to, I do not want to hinder your creativity.
Thanks again. Enjoy and please keep up the execellent posts!!

No comments: