~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, January 1, 2009

A little follow up to Ray's trivia question

As a boy I got to visit my Aunt and Uncle every summer in Wells River VT. They were so great, plus I got to ride the train from South Station to Woodsville every year! I did find the picture that I was talking about in reference to guessing at Ray's Ball Signal question (it mentions the Wells River line, which is how I came across it) . Any way it has two nice pictures and and a short explanation of the signals. Since I found it again and you cannot post a link in a comment, I thought I would share it here. If you are interested please take a look.
Thank you Ray, you come up with some very good questions.

1 comment:

Ray Trainman said...

John,

Thanks for the additional pictures. They help to round out the story, and make the ball signals just a bit more real...