~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Snow is gone in Phippsburg...


The snow is gone here and the Covered Bridge Line is running...I am looking forward to hosting an open house on Saturday!

If you have battery or steam power please feel free to bring it along. if you want a favorite car as part of a train bring that too!

I'll set up a table for show and tell and swap.

I plan to provide burgers and dogs and a gas Bar-B-Que plus soft drinks. Additions and specialties are welcome. We are non-drinkers so make sure to take home any alcohol you bring.

call me at 207-386-0129 if you have any questions.
-Eric


Note: Click on 'Home' below to return to the regular Blog.


1 comment:

Station Master said...

Sounds great to me Eric, see you around 11:00am!