~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday ~ From Barry & Buckie


  • Today Barry & Buckie wanted the full day and the challenge of taking on 'Black Friday'  and all the crowds!  They delayed their start to Florida just to be here, and they will be leaving soon.  Congratulations to you guys, What Spirit!  We love ya and wish you a safe and happy winter. Say 'hi' to I&G.  We love all the BBIG's and look forward to seeing you all next year!
  • Carl and Mac were also in this morning.  They both have been in more than anybody else.  I came in at 3PM and it was still busy and the time went by fast. I had a great time.  I spent a lot of time playing with trains and talking to people. So much so,  that  I missed a lot of pictures today. I did try to get one of the reflection of the layout in the skylight. 
  • I also talked to Keith Stone who was on Mall management duty this evening.   He said that the Mall was getting very good feedback regarding our display.  We did know that, but I am glad that they here it too.  I enjoyed my part of the day with the B's and I thank them again! 
Here are some video clips from 11-26-10  click to view:
 

    No comments: