~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ready set, Action!


This is a 1:24 Radio Controlled car I bought for very little, I think it was $12 dollars.  I liked the color and the fact it was G scale, plus it reminded me of many years ago when my kids and I where both kids, we had a HO train that crisscrossed an HO road race set.  What fun it was racing the car to the crossing and how many times the engine would win and shoot the car down the track!   Now I do not plan to do that. But, I can imagine a G scale drag race diorama down an old country road.  (They have plenty of competition cars to choose from designed to race together at 27 and 49 MHG frequencies.)

UPDATE - I am having fun with this!  Runs great, fits perfect on the flat cars and the wheels are as wide as the track. I wonder if I could add a washer on inside of wheels rims to keep them on the track? 

No comments: