~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Billy and Robin's Train garden

  Bill and Robin Goodrich are very active MGRS members from Middleboro MA.  I first met them when they came up for the Maine Mall show were Bill filmed the official Society video which was posted on our web site.  Bill does a good job with his video camera and I thought I would re-post his video from May 29 where we got to see their layout.  I think the "video tour" is a nice way to share our layouts with other members.  I think I have one from Paul Corbett that I would like to re-post also.   I will try to get some good videos from next months open houses so that we can all see them.  If you are interested in making a video or taking pictures of  your own or a member's layout near you I will be happy to post it on our web site for all of us to enjoy.
For today, let's re-visit Bill and Robins Train Garden. 

Please click here to view:

No comments: