~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Apologizes

I just discovered these and I am not sure what they are.  They look like comments made by readers of the Blog that somehow got held in "awaiting moderation" ?  I did not intend to ever do that.  I just stumbled across them as I was looking at some maintenance menus.  Sorry, I will post them now.  John

Comments from Dick Cosgrove on his also getting a Bachmann
US Mail Rail Car.  Thanks Dick, 

Comments from Tiny on Garden Railway Magazine.

Comments from Jake Brewer on his Mall Video which I did see.  Thank you Jake

And comments from Jim Alberty who made a new video which I had not seen before; Thank you Jim!



Spent a lot of time filming this year's setup and had a lot fun. Link to the final video - with an original score - is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz4xi1aph80&feature=youtu.be Hope you enjoy it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next year regards, Jim Alberty on Train Videos from 2013
on 1/9/14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjyCTJFrVIY That is the link to the YouTube video of the mall today. feel free to post this on the blog. Sorry the quality isn't the best I used software on an ipad to post it from my phone. I will post higher quality videos that are full screen when I get my computer. Jake on Maine Mall Day-6
on 11/16/13

yes, I will get those videos up asap Jake on Maine Mall Day-6
on 11/16/13

missed those two tiny on Garden Railway Magazine
tiny
on 11/3/13

Mine came today & it's great. Got the US Mail one. It's a really good deal. on Greed - a good motivator
on 10/28/13



No comments: