~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, April 17, 2014

I am really beginning to dislike computers

First, I hope you notice that there are NO ADDS on the Blog.  I have tried hard to prevent adds from appearing as pop ups or annoying side bar distractions that you get on most web sites.  I hope you enjoy the drab brown pattern on both sides of the Blog without the deception to click on something that you don't want.  I say that because I am spending a lot of time on another machine trying to fix things.  In my opinion, if you are an old person you will not like Windows 8, but that is a different subject.  On the good side at least the snow from yesterday and the overnight ice on the pond has melted.  It was windy yesterday also.  I had set up a light house on the side of the pond and it got blown over!  We will see if it works after it dries out.
Ok, stop complaining and back to work. John

No comments: