~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Struggling with a new computer

Don't you wish you just plugged it in and turned it on and it worked (the way you want it to?)   My wife was concerned because her old Netbook ran Windows XP which Microsoft has discontinued support for.  I told her not to worry about it but she was and I figured it was a good reason to get her a newer one.   I think I picked out a good one for a good price it is a Dell Laptop running Windows 8.1.

I like the computer, the problem is there are no instructions.  I do not care how dumb or how smart you think you are, changing to a new operating system is difficult. I am sure there is on-line help but I would guess your best help will be a young person!  Good luck, John

No comments: