~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, May 12, 2014

An invitation from Eric Schade

It is spring here in Phippsburg and the line is awaiting you!  I am hosting the first official outdoor steamup of the season  this Saturday the 17th from 10-4.  I hope we get good weather. we can rain date on sundae if necessary.  drop me an email if you want to attend.  

the track has been reworked with larger bridges and larger radius return loops, your bigger stuff should fit fine!  minimum radius 8.5 feet clearance 7"+ wide by 11"+ tall

 On Saturday we will also have a big-band concert which will include some of your favorite train tunes (no rain date).  We will also have a barbeque.  I will supply basic burgers and dogs, soda and chips.  Any favorite potluck additions are welcome...bring your favorite appetizer, side, salad or desert.

I will also have a "swap table"  set up.  Don Jackson has a bunch of stuff to sell off, I have a couple items too including some nice live steamers.  if you have some excess cars, steamers or sparkies bring em along, perhaps we can find a new home for them. 
   

No comments: