~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, May 15, 2014

Some Good Stuff for Sale

Happy to pass along this email from Eric:

Hello Eric.

  I remember a while ago you emailed me in regards to the Downeast
Steam Guild and the owner of the club. You mentioned that if I had
anything for sale that was large scale you'd pass the message along to
the other members in your clubs.

I'm selling my Bachmann Spectrum mogul for $300. The listing and
details are here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151303149330?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also have a few LGB train cars I'm selling such as my 103 Jubilaums
Express jareswagen. $80 As well as my Lowenbrau van $40 (s railing is
slightly bent and it has been weathered)

 I wish I had an opportunity to see your garden railway. I've been a
subscriber to GR magazine for a while now and I really like your
layout and the articles you write for it. I'm in the process of
building my new railroad here in Rockland, should come out nice.

Thank you again!

sincerely,
Caleb

No comments: