~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, June 16, 2014

Great day for an outing (even in Germany)

I do know there is an outing today.  It may be the first of this summer.  Carl is a good man, he actually has a kind heart for people. BUT, like the rest of us, sometimes he misses things.  So, I can't give you any more info on who's coming.  It does not matter it is a great day!   . . . On another subject : We  were just visited by my son and his wife from Michigan,  and drove them to the bus station yesterday afternoon. They headed to Boston airport to take a flight to Munich, Germany for business and pleasure.
Anyway, the visit was great an we were all excited for them.    I ended up spending most of my time tracking their flight on the computer.  I never knew you could do that!  (Just type in 'Track Airlines, Flight number).  They left Boston, flew back up the coast of Maine, behind Nova Scotia out into the Atlantic.  That is when I went to bed, but I was up again about 3:30 as they went over Ireland, Scotland, England. It was really fun to watch.  I was looking at "earth view" and Country boarders do show but after they crossed the channel I was not sure exactly where they were  but it was a lot of fun to watch.  And yes, an hour or so later I returned to bed and said "they landed" and immediate fell asleep.




No comments: