~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, July 19, 2014

My apologizes to Rich Young

I don't know how this happens but sometimes a comment is made and I don't think it is published right away.  It goes into some status call "awaiting moderation" which means I have to approve it.  I have never chosen to do that and I never think to check for that.  Occasionally, I discover that happened and release it right away.  This happened to Rich Young who made the following comment about a month ago.

 


1 – 1 of 1
Anonymous Rich said...
If anyone wants to check out my layout in Portland, just give me a heads up.

Right now there are two loops running and 1 point to point.

The Point to Point will eventually hook up to the loops.

Rich
June 17, 2014 at 3:23 PM

No comments: